Jumping into the Experience

September10

Hello, I am Cinnamon Bacue, and I teach HS ELA (juniors) and AP Language and Composition at Tennessee Connections Academy, an entirely virtual school.   I am in my 24th year as an educator and 16 of those years were spent in Bowling Green, Ohio, where I was able to have a wonderful library/classroom collaboration on a regular basis – something that was missing in the first TN school I taught in, thus igniting my desire to become a school librarian. I have 2 grown daughters and my (youngest) 21 year-old is officially fully moving out in October.  Empty nest, here I come.

This semester I am finishing my School Library Media Specialist endorsement and will be interning for several hours at a near-by high school. I plan to share my ideas, inspirations, shortcomings, epiphanies, etc., here as I navigate my intern experience. I am open to outside ideas and opinions on all things school library.

I am so excited to begin this experience, get into my internship, and finish this semester! This endorsement has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. Thank you to the wonderful professors at Marshall University who have guided me on my way!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar